About Total Scientific
It was established late in 2006 by Dr. David Grainger and Dr. David Mosedale with just £1000 of inward investment. By 2008 we took our first premises on the Babraham Research Campus, just south of Cambridge.
Eighteen months later we moved into new larger purpose built premises in the Maia building, also on the Babraham Research Campus, where we are today. In the first four years we have grown by more than 30% year-on-year.